SET Ministry continues to serve and empower those in our community who are often underserved or overlooked in Milwaukee’s central city. We serve individuals from birth to over 100 years of age throughout our three main programs of Family Empowerment, School Services, and Residence-Based Case Management.
Through our six broad objectives, we continue to reach over 4,700 individuals each year.
Together with our outstanding and caring staff, we strive…
- To respond to needs of persons living in poverty, based on ongoing planning and evaluation;
- To facilitate linkages between persons needing services and those providing services;
- To foster a holistic approach to persons in all programs offered;
- To foster empowerment of persons by assisting persons and groups to achieve responsible control over their life situations;
- To examine root causes of poverty in an effort to change unjust and insensitive systems;
- To promote collaborative activities for and with persons living in poverty.
We take great pride in providing high quality services while keeping our expenses low. Total administrative and fund-raising expenses in 2007 were a low 12% of total revenues, which enables us to maximize your investment in the efforts to help those facing disparities in our community.
For a complete listing of our current funders, more information on volunteering or any of SET’s programs, call 414-449-2680. SET Ministry, Inc. is a Wisconsin 501(c)3 non-profit corporation; Internal Revenue Service # 39-1618277; Wisconsin Tax #ES 32380